Hope you have had a good week! It’s already Saturday morning and for me, the week just seemed to fly away.
I haven’t been able to write as much as I wanted to this week but I will try my best to make it up in the next one!
Last week, Maggie of dreaming of Guatemala nominated me for the Cramm Award in one of her award posts. This is why, today’s post is going to be related to my nomination for the Cramm Award!
The Creator of the Cramm Award: Liv at theCramm is the creator! The Cramm is an awesome website which converts everyday news into an easier to read through format. Do check it out!
Nominator: Maggie of dreamingofGuatemala! She is an amazing individual and I always look forward to her blog posts. This award, coming from her, is very special for me! 😊
Rules for the Cramm Award:
- Include a little bit about who created this award (with a link) and mention the person the who nominated you.
- Share 3 things that motivate you to blog and share 3 people who motivate you to blog as well
- Share one thing you hope to do that will improve the world.
- Answer your challenge question
- Nominate your choice of bloggers and give them a challenge question
Three Things That Motivate Me To Blog:
- The exchange of thoughts – A big reason that motivates me to blog is the fact that blogging introduces my thoughts and ideas to other bloggers. The interaction with other bloggers irrespective of the the topics they blog on is something that I enjoy!
- A chance to help others notice life’s little pleasures – I love it when people like what I write or at least feel a little happy when I share my experiences with them.
- The enormous number of quality blogs based on varied topics! – Of course! I can never leave out all those awesome bloggers out there. The internet is flooded with so many of them whose writing motivates me and makes me challenge myself when it comes to writing!
Three People Who Inspire Me To Blog:
- My mom – My mother inspires me to do so many things, including blogging! She has always supported every decision i have ever taken in my life and that alone is an inspiration for me to keep doing better each day!
- My guiding angel – I am sure there is one who always guides me on my life path! My blogging journey is one such example – I created my website on the spur of the moment or rather it just happened without any prior planning. I had always wanted to start my blog but one evening, I simply decided to create a WordPress account and write out a blog post and hit the publish button! I think my guiding angel just gave me the push I needed to enter into the world of blogging! 😊
- Other bloggers – Ok, I know that other bloggers are not one person but they all are the ones who inspire me to blog and get better at it!
A big thank you to all these people! Without you, I wouldn’t have been able to write even a single word! 😊 💕
The one thing that can improve the world:
“The most powerful force in the world that can change the lives of millions of people is Compassion.” – Steve Aitchison.
“Compassion is the wish to see others free of suffering.” – Dalai Lama.
I seriously feel that compassion is very important, has always been, especially at this point of time in the world. I have noticed that many people are sometimes insensitive when it comes to other people and their sufferings. People have developed a self-centric attitude and sometimes ignore to pay attention beyond their own self. Compassion is to become aware of another person’s suffering and to do your bit towards relieving the other person’s suffering and not to become the cause of another man’s suffering. A little bit of compassion and kindness has the ability to turn the world around! It has been scientifically proved that practicing compassion helps develop lasting happiness, the kind of happiness and self contentment that sticks around for a long time.
My Answer to Maggie’s Question:
Question: What’s your favorite inspiring quote? Why does it inspire you?
Answer: I love quotes and the messages they pass on to us. There are just so very mang ones that inspire me! But the following one has a big role in inspiring me;
“Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction ends up being the biggest step of your life. Tip toe if you must but take that step.” – Uche Odiatu.
This quote never fails to inspire me to take that one step closer to my goal. We have all been in that place and moment in our lives where we were unable to figure out where to begin or what to do next. I have hesitated or quit doing something all together because of this dilemma. This quote taught me that my efforts, however small, can be enough to propel me in the right direction. This quote has helped me get through those times, has motivated and inspired me to take that tiny crucial step further.
I seriously get inspired by all you bloggers out here and this is why am unable to select a few. My nominations are open to all so if anyone who wishes to go ahead and answer my question can do so! 😊
If you lived your life without any fear or restrictions, what is the one thing you would do to change the world?
Answer away! I would delight me to read your answers! 😊
Have a great weekend! Love, Pooja.