Hope you have all had a positively charged week! 😊
This week I have been working on several blog-related things aside from working. From learning on how to create content for my blog’s Facebook page to starting up on Instagram as well as working on a couple of posts, I have tried to get my hands on as much precious learning material as I can!
In the midst of this extensive learning journey, I was pleasantly surprised to be nominated for the Real Neat Blog Award! So, Reflection of Des has nominated me for this ‘neat’ award with a flowery and colourful badge. 😃 Have added an additional badge for the same award here above but the original one is the one below!
Thank you so much Destiny of Reflection of Des! It’s an honour to know that you appreciate my blog and like it enough to have nominated me. To all the others, do pay a visit to her blog. It is an amazing blog where she blogs about various interesting topics and aspects of life! It’s a real joy going through her blog!
Coming straight to the rules:
- Put the award logo on your blog. ✔
- Thank the people or person who nominated you, linking to their or his or her blog(s). ✔
- Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
- Let them know you nominated them.(by commenting on their blog, etc)
- Ask your nominees 7 questions.
Going further to get all the points ticked off, my nominees are:
I like all the awesome blogs out there but will add in a few names here! Others who wish to participate can do so! 😊
- Maggie of Dreaming of Guatemala (I know that she is on a blogging break for a couple of weeks, but yes, I love her blog!)
- Shruti of This is lit! Love how really neat her blog is.
- Sandhya from Indian & Indian fusion cooking. Beautiful photos of amazing food!
- Crazy sober girl. It’s a real neat blog!
Questions for my nominees:
- What or who acts as your major inspiration when it comes to blogging?
- What kind of blogs or blog posts do you love to go through?
- What do you consider an ideal present? Which can, according to you, surprise you?
- Are you a believer when it comes to miracles?
- What is your biggest dream that you want to see fulfilled?
- Name three things that you cannot live without!
- Do you have someone who’s stuck by you through thick and thin? If yes, send him or her a small message saying how grateful you are to have them in your life!
Here are my answers to the interesting questions asked to me:
Q.1. What’s the toughest situation you had to go through?
A. That was when my dad passed away unexpectedly. He was the pillar that held our family firmly in place and everything seemed to go haywire afterwards. It was tough to come to terms with the harsh reality of life for me as I was young at that time.
Q.2. Has blogging changed your life?
A. Yes absolutely! It has definitely impacted my life positively in so many ways that it is difficult to describe in a few words. I can say that it is a lovely journey that has given me purpose to look forward to each day! 😊
Q.3. What’s your daily routine?
A. On weekdays, I start early every morning (Actually I am an early riser, be it any day!) as I have to get to work and have a 9 to 6 job. I then spend about an hour winding down from the hustle and bustle from the day. Sometimes, working on my blog also helps me wind down. I later spend some time working on my blog and catching up on some reading, listening to music or watching TV. Weekends are spent doing a lot more of doing what I love, reading, blogging, spending time with my family and pets, painting, etc. I can rarely be found at any social events or so and prefer to sometimes hang out with a handful of my close friends.
Q. 4. What are things that help you relax?
A. Being at home is the number one thing that gets me completely relaxed! Listening to music is another thing that recharges me. Reading books, especially going through the Harry Potter series, never fails to help me relax! I like learning new stuff as well and a new project relaxes me.
5. What’s your favorite meal to cook?
A. I am not much of a cook and am learning as I agree that this is a much needed life skill! I love to cook pasta, vegetables and make vegetable rice though. I like to bake a lot more than cook!
6. Are you a bookworm or writer?
A. Earlier I would have said that I am, hands down, a bookworm! Now that I blog, I am a bookworm who’s slowly blossoming into a writer as well! I guess all writers are first passionate readers.
7. Who’s the most important person in your life?
A. My mom! She inspires me and also turns into my critic time & time again!
So that’s it with the award and the rules! Hope you all have an amazing Saturday!
This week, I have also completed a whole new, crazy yet fun-filled first week on this blog’s Instagram account life_rosetinted! Instagrammers! Do check it out!
Wish you loads of positivity! Love, Pooja! 😊